In-House Recruiting for PNW Companies
You have a full time job running a business or a department, or maybe even managing your own team of recruiters. The market for talent in the Pacific Northwest is tight, and if you are recruiting for a technology job, it’s even tighter.
How can you keep up with the constant demand to identify, recruit and onboard talent, while still doing everything else?
Get dedicated recruitment support. We work as an arm of your team to meet your hiring goals for 2016. How? By assigning a senior recruiter to be on site for a fixed number of hours per week working with and supporting your team. This senior recruiter will implement our proven recruitment processes and strategies within your organization to amplify and support the pipeline of highly specialized talent that IV has already developed.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Identifying and recruiting talent
- Staffing for teams with ongoing recruitment demands
- Interviewing and on boarding processes
- Background checks, employment applications, and reference checks
- Preparation of offer letters, employment contracts, NDAs and payroll and benefit processing through strategic partners
- Employment branding, LinkedIn presence and other targeted sourcing techniques
Five Recruiters for the Price of One
In addition to a dedicated senior recruiter on-site, our team of expert recruiters at the home office will also support the senior recruiter in sourcing for your open positions. Think of it like getting five recruiters for the price of one.
The Solution ++
Hiring good people is just the start. Next you need programs and processes to ensure they are effective on Day 1. Our specialized team expertly handles the following for you:
- Onboarding processes
- Internship programs
- Employee review processes
- Employee events
- Employee handbooks
- Applicant tracking systems (ATS)
Call us today for professional, expert recruiting solutions that will meet your staffing and hiring goals.