Cristina is a Sr. Recruiter at Hansell Tierney. Her recruiting and account management experience has been in the agency sector. She excels at developing and implementing sourcing and delivery strategies founded upon a detailed understanding of client and business industry needs. Cristina carries the same philosophies in her professional life as she does in her personal life: “Building, nurturing, and maintaining relationships are the core of what I do and who I am”. Cristina also has experience in the non-profit sector where she volunteers with the Spinal Cord Injury Association of Washington as the Director of Programs and Development.
- Sammamish, Washington
- Gonzaga University
- Bachelors of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelors of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Rooting for the Seahawks and Mariners
- Hiking, skiing, kayaking
- Spending time with her family at their cabin in Central Washington
- My childhood dream was to join the CIA or FBI and pursue my patriotic calling in counter-terrorism until I realized how difficult it would be to live on the East Coast away from my family.